Test Vacancy 2
This individual will play a key role on the global marketing team, assisting the Senior Director of Global Marketing in the development, globalization, and execution of key marketing strategies. This colleague will play a leadership role in ensuring the successful launch of our first product launch in Europe, including planning and facilitating the execution of the launch such that the organization benefits from a comprehensive review of lessons learned in preparation for subsequent launches, including in the U.S. This individual will also manage day-to-day internal, corporate communications, and, in that capacity, will be the primary liaison for other departments requiring input on communications strategy.
- Assist senior director in working with internal and external entities to finalize the development of the strategic marketing plan, European launch plan, and U.S. launch plan.
- Under direction of senior director, manage day-to-day internal communications.
- Develop test-and-learn plan as part of European launch plan; ensure robust measurement and reporting plan to allow for rapid adjustment of approach in-market and collection of key lessons to inform subsequent market launches.
- Manage day-to-day activities associated with online presence, including corporate information site and social media presence associated with the company and our products.
- Partner with sales leadership team to identify marketing-related needs from sales force.
- Partner with R&D, Clinical, and MSL to develop communication and claims evolution strategy.
As an equal opportunity employer, AgNovos is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact AgNovos at 240-753-6500 for assistance.
We are currently filling the following positions:
Biomaterial Research Associate
AgNovos Healthcare is a privately held medical device company focused on bone health, a crucial quality-of-life issue facing the aging population. Founded by renowned orthopedic surgeon Dr. James Howe, AgNovos is headquartered in Rockville, MD.