2021 ESCEO-AgNovos Young Investigator Award
It is with great pleasure that AgNovos Healthcare announces the recipients of this year’s ESCEO-AgNovos Young Investigator Award presented at the World Congress on Osteoporosis in August 2021. This award is given annually to early-career investigators in recognition of their contributions to the field of bone and mineral research.
The recipients of the 2021 ESCEO-AgNovos Young Investigator Award are:
- Dr. Thiberiu Banica — Belgium
- Dr. Nitchanant Kitcharanant — Thailand
- Dr. Keisuke Uemura — Japan
- Dr. Gaia Tabacco — Italy
- Dr. Carrie-Anne Ng — Australia
- Dr. Mavil Cervo — Australia
- Dr. Caitlin McArthur — Canada
- Dr. Francisco José Pereira de Almeida Nazaré — Brazil
- Dr. Camille Parsons — UK
- Dr. Alessandro de Sire — Italy
Congratulations to all the recipients on this achievement.