By James Pilachowski | Monday, February 15, 2016
AgNovos is proud to support the European Calcified Tissue Society (ECTS) in the formation of the ECTS Academy for top post-doctoral researchers in the European musculoskeletal field. The academy was founded as a daughter society of ECTS and will be self-organized by young researchers to foster personal contact and networking among some of the most talented young scientists in the field.
- New Pre-Clinical Data on OSSURE LOEP published in Journal of Orthopedic Research
- AgNovos Healthcare at WCO in Paris from April 4th - 7th, 2019 at Booth # 13
- AgNovos Healthcare will Participate in the Osteologie Kongress in Frankfurt from March 28th - 30th, 2019 at Booth # 21
- AgNovos Healthcare and ESCEO support YOUNG INVESTIGATORS at WCO in Paris
- ESCEO – AGNOVOS YOUNG INVESTIGATOR AWARD Reception (By Invitation Only)