By James Pilachowski | Wednesday, April 4, 2018
AgNovos Healthcare will once again attend WCO. Please visit our booth (#16) in the exhibition hall to find out more about OSSURE LOEP (Local Osteo-Enhancement Procedure).
Please also join AgNovos and its distinguished panel of speakers as we host a satellite symposium on Friday 20th April at 17:00 in the Auditorium A.
During the session, you can learn more about the burden of osteoporosis, the challenges and opportunities of managing hip fracture risk, and OSSURE LOEP, including recent clinical experiences. Speakers: Prof. Dr. med. Jean-Yves Reginster; Prof. Dr. med. Eugene McCloskey; Prof. Dr. med. Serge Ferrari, Prof. Dr. Mary Bouxsein, and Dr. med Jo De Schepper
- New Pre-Clinical Data on OSSURE LOEP published in Journal of Orthopedic Research
- AgNovos Healthcare at WCO in Paris from April 4th - 7th, 2019
- AgNovos Healthcare will Participate in the Osteologie Kongress in Frankfurt from March 28th - 30th, 2019 presenting scientific lectures
- AgNovos Healthcare and ESCEO support YOUNG INVESTIGATORS at WCO in Paris
- ESCEO – AGNOVOS YOUNG INVESTIGATOR AWARD Reception
- AgNovos Healthcare participated at WCO in Paris from April 4th - 7th, 2019
- AgNovos Healthcare Participated in the Osteologie Kongress in Frankfurt from March 28th - 30th, 2019 presenting scientific lectures
- ESCEO-AgNovos Healthcare - Young Investigator Awards Presented at 2019 WCO-IOF-ESCEO Congress
- Young Investigator Awards Presented at 2019 WCO-IOF-ESCEO Congress