By James Pilachowski | Friday, March 23, 2018
AgNovos Healthcare will exhibit at the Alterstraumatologie Kongress in Zürich and hold a symposium on the 22nd March.
The symposium will introduce OSSURE LOEP (Local Osteo-Enhancement Procedure): an emerging, minimally-invasive procedure to treat the osteoporotic bone loss in the proximal femur. The speakers will be Dr Sandro Heining (Zürich), Dr James Howe (AgNovos’ founder and chief medical officer), Prof Norbert Suhm (Basel) and Dr Christian Fang (Hong Kong).
- New Pre-Clinical Data on OSSURE LOEP published in Journal of Orthopedic Research
- AgNovos Healthcare at WCO in Paris from April 4th - 7th, 2019
- AgNovos Healthcare will Participate in the Osteologie Kongress in Frankfurt from March 28th - 30th, 2019 presenting scientific lectures
- AgNovos Healthcare and ESCEO support YOUNG INVESTIGATORS at WCO in Paris
- ESCEO – AGNOVOS YOUNG INVESTIGATOR AWARD Reception
- AgNovos Healthcare participated at WCO in Paris from April 4th - 7th, 2019
- AgNovos Healthcare Participated in the Osteologie Kongress in Frankfurt from March 28th - 30th, 2019 presenting scientific lectures
- ESCEO-AgNovos Healthcare - Young Investigator Awards Presented at 2019 WCO-IOF-ESCEO Congress
- Young Investigator Awards Presented at 2019 WCO-IOF-ESCEO Congress