By Mario Neyerlin | Friday, April 12, 2019
Once again, AgNovos Healthcare has joined with ESCEO to support the work of emerging bone health researchers. Professor John A. Kanis, Professor Jean-Yves Reginster and Dr. James Howe announced this year’s 10 winners at WCO in Paris.
Please join us in congratulating the winners of the 2019 ESCEO-AgNovos Healthcare Young Investigator Awards:
Banica Thiberiu, Berkvens Jessica, Fauny Marine, Heilmeier Ursula, McArthur Caitlin, Negm Ahmed Mohamed, Raptis Konstantinos, Romagnoli Cecilia, Tavelski Jason, Veronese Nicola.
- New Pre-Clinical Data on OSSURE LOEP published in Journal of Orthopedic Research
- AgNovos Healthcare at WCO in Paris from April 4th - 7th, 2019
- AgNovos Healthcare will Participate in the Osteologie Kongress in Frankfurt from March 28th - 30th, 2019 presenting scientific lectures
- AgNovos Healthcare and ESCEO support YOUNG INVESTIGATORS at WCO in Paris
- ESCEO – AGNOVOS YOUNG INVESTIGATOR AWARD Reception
- AgNovos Healthcare participated at WCO in Paris from April 4th - 7th, 2019
- AgNovos Healthcare Participated in the Osteologie Kongress in Frankfurt from March 28th - 30th, 2019 presenting scientific lectures
- ESCEO-AgNovos Healthcare - Young Investigator Awards Presented at 2019 WCO-IOF-ESCEO Congress
- Young Investigator Awards Presented at 2019 WCO-IOF-ESCEO Congress