By Mario Neyerlin | Friday, October 16, 2020
AgNovos Healthcare will participate at the virtual congress digital O&U 2020 (https://digitalou.org/digitalou2020/) and exhibit the CE-marked OSSURE® LOEP® Kit. This year we have a Symposium with presentations from Dr. Bryan Huber and Dr. Jo De Schepper on Tuesday, 20th of October at 18:00 CET to 18:30 CET - Local Osteo-Enhancement Procedure addressing unmet needs in osteoporosis treatments.
Participants can visit our page to receive more information about OSSURE® LOEP®.
You can also email us at email@example.com.
[Note: the OSSURE® LOEP® Kit is CE-marked. In other jurisdictions, it is an investigational device.]
- New Pre-Clinical Data on OSSURE LOEP published in Journal of Orthopedic Research
- AgNovos Healthcare at WCO in Paris from April 4th - 7th, 2019
- AgNovos Healthcare will Participate in the Osteologie Kongress in Frankfurt from March 28th - 30th, 2019 presenting scientific lectures
- AgNovos Healthcare and ESCEO support YOUNG INVESTIGATORS at WCO in Paris
- ESCEO – AGNOVOS YOUNG INVESTIGATOR AWARD Reception
- AgNovos Healthcare participated at WCO in Paris from April 4th - 7th, 2019
- AgNovos Healthcare Participated in the Osteologie Kongress in Frankfurt from March 28th - 30th, 2019 presenting scientific lectures
- ESCEO-AgNovos Healthcare - Young Investigator Awards Presented at 2019 WCO-IOF-ESCEO Congress
- Young Investigator Awards Presented at 2019 WCO-IOF-ESCEO Congress
- AGN1 LOEP proof-of-concept clinical study published in Osteoporosis International
- LOEP recommended as treatment option for patients at very high risk of hip fragility fractures
- AgNovos Healthcare receives ethics committee approvals for the RESTORE study in Netherlands and Austria
- AgNovos Healthcare at Osteologie Kongress Salzburg in March 2020
- AgNovos Healthcare at WCO in Barcelona from April 2nd – 5th, 2020
- AgNovos Healthcare at 5th Alterstraumatologie Kongress Munich 2020