By Mario Neyerlin | Monday, October 19, 2020
World Osteoporosis Day – WOD, marked on October 20th each year, is a year-long campaign dedicated to raising global awareness of the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of osteoporosis and related musculoskeletal disease. NOF, IOF, and several other organizations across the globe are raising awareness and resources to promote better bone health. It aims to put bone health and fracture prevention on the global health agenda and reach out to health-care professionals, the media, policy-makers, patients, and the public at large.
Please visit the links below for more information.
Live webinar: On Oct. 13 at 1 PM ET, Claire Gill and Payal Sahni of the New York State Osteoporosis Prevention & Education Program will conduct a live webinar focusing on exercise and other preventive practices. It is a must-attend event for everyone! Zoom link and registration: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_q91Ju2LmQvmAvtENt20GdQ
Webinar: The Impact of Osteoporosis and Fractures on the Black and African American Community webinar will be held on Oct. 19 at 12 PM ET. This informative, virtual event will address bone health disparities in the Black and African American community and share common misconceptions, risk factors, cost of fractures, and prevention methods. Please take our short survey which addresses your basic bone health history and knowledge base: https://bit.ly/3iW2iNU. Zoom link and registration: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_oftsn5LEQ82c8DQJCNH8Dw
Podcast: Please stay tuned for the release of an engaging podcast – hosted by CEO, Claire Gill and Dr. Andrea Singer along with her mother. Osteoporosis is discussed as a “family affair” – the theme for World Osteoporosis Day 2020. Coming soon!
- New Pre-Clinical Data on OSSURE LOEP published in Journal of Orthopedic Research
- AgNovos Healthcare at WCO in Paris from April 4th - 7th, 2019
- AgNovos Healthcare will Participate in the Osteologie Kongress in Frankfurt from March 28th - 30th, 2019 presenting scientific lectures
- AgNovos Healthcare and ESCEO support YOUNG INVESTIGATORS at WCO in Paris
- ESCEO – AGNOVOS YOUNG INVESTIGATOR AWARD Reception
- AgNovos Healthcare participated at WCO in Paris from April 4th - 7th, 2019
- AgNovos Healthcare Participated in the Osteologie Kongress in Frankfurt from March 28th - 30th, 2019 presenting scientific lectures
- ESCEO-AgNovos Healthcare - Young Investigator Awards Presented at 2019 WCO-IOF-ESCEO Congress
- Young Investigator Awards Presented at 2019 WCO-IOF-ESCEO Congress
- AGN1 LOEP proof-of-concept clinical study published in Osteoporosis International
- LOEP recommended as treatment option for patients at very high risk of hip fragility fractures
- AgNovos Healthcare receives ethics committee approvals for the RESTORE study in Netherlands and Austria
- AgNovos Healthcare at Osteologie Kongress Salzburg in March 2020
- AgNovos Healthcare at WCO in Barcelona from April 2nd – 5th, 2020
- AgNovos Healthcare at 5th Alterstraumatologie Kongress Munich 2020