What is OSSURE LOEP?
- Minimally-invasive new procedure to replace the bone lost due to osteoporosis, increasing bone density and strength
- The treatment involves implanting OSSURE, a unique implant material that is resorbed and replaced by bone
- All necessary components to perform OSSURE LOEP are single-use and packaged in the CE-marked kit
How can OSSURE LOEP help patients?
- Immediately increases strength of treated bone
Human Cadaver Matched-Pair Femur
Note: *Paired T-test compared matched-pair cadaver femurs with p<0.05 considered significant. Shaul et al., ORS 2017.
- Treatment leads to rapid formation of new bone
Histology Slide from Pre-Clinical Study
Observation of multinucleated / osteoclast cells and bone formation at 13 weeks. Hill et al., ECTS 2017.
- Shown in clinical research to substantially increase bone density and strength for at least seven years
Proof-of-Concept Clinical Study (USA)
Source: Howe et al., World Congress on Osteoporosis 2017