What is OSSURE LOEP for Hip?
- A minimally invasive new procedure to replace bone loss caused by osteoporosis, providing an increase in bone density and strength.
- The treatment involves implantation of OSSURE, a unique triphasic material that is resorbed and replaced with bone.
- All components required to perform OSSURE LOEP are disposable and packaged in a CE-marked kit.
How can OSSURE LOEP help patients?
- OSSURE LOEP immediately increases strength of osteoporotic proximal femurs
Human Cadaver Matched-Pair Femur
Note: *Cadaver-femur pairs were compared by paired T-test, with p<0.05 considered significant. Shaul et al, ORS 2017
- The treatment leads to rapid formation of new bone
Histology Slide from Pre-Clinical Study
Observation of multinucleated cells / osteoclasts and bone formation after 13 weeks. Hill et al., ECTS 2017
- Substantial increase in bone density demonstrated in clinical research and strength for at least seven years
Proof-of-Concept Clinical Study (USA)
Source: Howe et al., Osteoporosis International (2019)