By James Pilachowski | Friday, March 23, 2018
During Alterstramatologie congress, Dr. Christian Fang presented a poster featuring the interim results of the ongoing STRONG clinical study. STRONG is evaluating the procedure and safety of OSSURE LOEP when performed in the operative session in which an index hip fracture is repaired contralaterally.
This poster was recognized as one of the top posters presented during the congress. As a result, Dr Christian Fang was invited to deliver a lecture on the poster data.
- New Pre-Clinical Data on OSSURE LOEP published in Journal of Orthopedic Research
- AgNovos Healthcare at WCO in Paris from April 4th - 7th, 2019
- AgNovos Healthcare will Participate in the Osteologie Kongress in Frankfurt from March 28th - 30th, 2019 presenting scientific lectures
- AgNovos Healthcare and ESCEO support YOUNG INVESTIGATORS at WCO in Paris
- ESCEO – AGNOVOS YOUNG INVESTIGATOR AWARD Reception
- AgNovos Healthcare participated at WCO in Paris from April 4th - 7th, 2019
- AgNovos Healthcare Participated in the Osteologie Kongress in Frankfurt from March 28th - 30th, 2019 presenting scientific lectures
- ESCEO-AgNovos Healthcare - Young Investigator Awards Presented at 2019 WCO-IOF-ESCEO Congress
- Young Investigator Awards Presented at 2019 WCO-IOF-ESCEO Congress