By Mario Neyerlin | Friday, April 12, 2019
AgNovos Healthcare participated in WCO in Paris from April 4th - 7th, 2019 exhibiting the CE-marked OSSURE LOEP kit.
The ESCEO – AGNOVOS YOUNG INVESTIGATOR AWARD “BREAKFAST EVENT” was hosted with an introduction and welcome by James Howe, MD and keynote talk by Prof. Dr. med. Andreas Kurth.
Then Prof Kurth led successfully a MEET-THE-EXPERT SESSION "Local Bone Treatment in Osteoporosis"
On Sunday we presented data on OSSURE’s performance across multiple species undergoing treatment with antiresorptives during the 09.00 – 10.00 POSTER VIEWING SESSION III. Head of R&D Dr. Ron Hill led the session and answered questions during the discussion.
In the SCIENTIFIC SESSION VII Mr. Christophe Lelong presented long-term data relating to bone quality following OSSURE LOEP treatment.
- New Pre-Clinical Data on OSSURE LOEP published in Journal of Orthopedic Research
- AgNovos Healthcare at WCO in Paris from April 4th - 7th, 2019
- AgNovos Healthcare and ESCEO support YOUNG INVESTIGATORS at WCO in Paris
- ESCEO – AGNOVOS YOUNG INVESTIGATOR AWARD Reception
- AgNovos Healthcare participated at WCO in Paris from April 4th - 7th, 2019
- ESCEO-AgNovos Healthcare - Young Investigator Awards Presented at 2019 WCO-IOF-ESCEO Congress
- Young Investigator Awards Presented at 2019 WCO-IOF-ESCEO Congress